Welcome

Welcome Lighthouse students to The Fishing Project. This is a new project that we would love for you to be involved in! Want to know more about it? Check out the "Information + Reason" page link posted below!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 38

Day Thirty-Eight

November 1, 2010

Rain! Rain! So much rain! With outdoor hallways (in Washington?) it's a wonder nobody drowned! Even still I have nothing to worry about. In full honesty, if I drowned right now I know where I would be- in the presence of my Lord and Savior in heaven.

Today was really relaxed and unspectacular. I prayed for all of my classmates, but didn't get into any serious conversations. On the weekend, however, I had a few great opportunities. For the kid that was really rude to me I sent him a Facebook apology for calling him rude in front of everyone. I got no reply, but I know I did the right thing. I also got to talk to one of my friends from Montana last night. We laughed and vented to each other about how dumb high school is and how high schoolers make really dumb choices. We were able to encourage each other. I also told her about The Fishing Project and she's joining it all the way from Montana! Way to stay strong and stick up for your faith my beautiful friend :D.

Tomorrow is youth group and the week after that is youth group and so is the week after that! Hmmm.... sounds like a good opportunity to invite some friends. I think I will! One of my small goals for this week is to invite five different people to youth group or a church event or some other outreach opportunity.

Genesis 9:16;

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

Galatians 6:9-10;

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers."

Exodus 23:2a;

"Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong..."

No comments:

Post a Comment