Welcome

Welcome Lighthouse students to The Fishing Project. This is a new project that we would love for you to be involved in! Want to know more about it? Check out the "Information + Reason" page link posted below!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 25

Day Twenty-Five

October 11, 2010

School on a Monday morning after a fun four day weekend? Maybe not the highlight of my week. BUT I need to set aside my opinions and wholeheartedly give every part of me for the glory of God.

Today God really tested me in my patience and organization. I have a lot of tests and projects throughout this week. I think I'm behind in every one of my classes. All through today there were kids who pushed my buttons! They wouldn't pay attention in class, asked the most random questions, and acted as if they were more important than everyone else. I only cracked once and I turned to Amanda in History with a really agitated face and complained about how obnoxious those people were. I caught myself after that. They're no better than me, but I'm no better than them, either.

We had a test in Chemistry. I do really well on my tests, so some people were asking me for answers. I had multiple opportunities to whisper answers without getting caught, and they were my friends- I didn't want them to fail because they mix up two vocabulary words. But I didn't cheat. If someone asked for help I would turn away and not pay attention.

So now it's on to studying, finishing homework, and getting ready for tomorrow's battles. This year is turning out to be way harder than I thought.

1 Chronicles 16:23, 34;

"Sing to the LORD, all the earth; proclaim His salvation day after day. Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever."

Proverbs 29:11;

"A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control."

No comments:

Post a Comment