Welcome

Welcome Lighthouse students to The Fishing Project. This is a new project that we would love for you to be involved in! Want to know more about it? Check out the "Information + Reason" page link posted below!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 29

Day Twenty-Nine

October 15, 2010

Today I get to leave for another youth group retreat. After school my mom can't pick me up until almost an hour after it ends, so I was able to sit on a bench outside enjoying the sun and all of God's creation while listening to Hillsong and MercyMe. I got to sit back and pray and talk to my Creator. It was amazing!

But I didn't just take time for myself. I saw a girl standing there alone and I got to have a nice conversation with her. We talked about band and orchestra. She helped me make the connection that she's in my math class! (I felt horrible that I didn't recognize her right away.) And I found out that she's really quiet and has a small group of friends. That's one more person that I can say hi to, smile, at wave at through the halls.

I also glorified God through my actions. I was able to get most of my work done and I am almost completely caught up! After I prayed about all of this and asked God for help, He gave it to me!

Philippians 4:13;

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

"And all of creation sing with me now
Lift up your voice and lay your burden down
And all of creation sing with me now
Fill up the heavens let his glory resound"

"All Of Creation"

MercyMe

No comments:

Post a Comment